Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Martha Stewart Clean - At Last!

On a trip to the grocery store this evening I casually strolled down the cleaning aisle looking for my usual all-purpose cleaner when I noticed a new bottle perched right beside it: Martha Stewart Clean. Much to my delight, Loblaws in Canada now sells the brand, as well as the Home Depot. It's nice to see the brand is spreading to more retailers, making it more conveniently accessible. Loblaws had all of the products: the dish/hand soap, the dishwasher detergent, the window cleaner, the floor cleaner, the carpet cleaner, the fabric softener, the laundry detergent. I only bought the all-purpose cleaner to start with and will test it out over the coming weeks.
A power shot of my new bottle of Clean. (Notice the bilingual label: French and English are musts for all products sold in Canada.) Like all of the Clean products, the all-purpose cleaner is made with plant-based ingredients, is fragrance-free and colourless. The bottle is quite large, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment