Monday, June 28, 2010

"Martha" Wins Emmy!

I want to take a moment to congratulate all the staff who work so hard on producing The Martha Stewart Show for their Emmy win last night for Outstanding Service Show. I believe this is Emmy #12 or #13 for Martha's Television department and that shiny table in the green room may need to be altered to accommodate the ever-growing array of awards. Special cheers for Lenore Welby, Aaron Caramanis, Lan Cheung, the adorable make-up lady (who's name I sadly cannot remember at the moment!), the lovely receptionist, Director Joey and Audience Joey, all of whom were so kind and wonderful to me the day I appeared on the show, and who are so devoted to what they do on set every day. Thank you to Martha, too, for allowing me to be even a small part of this past year's award-winning season. You were lovely. What a pleasure it was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment