Thursday, August 26, 2010

Martha's Halloween Handbook

When I was a child - maybe 8 or 9 years old - I lived for Halloween! I planned my costumes with my mother and father months in advance. (My mom would usually make them for my brother and I, since she was aghast at spending money on a pre-made costume that would only be worn once a year. At least this way, there was sentiment involved.)

In adulthood, nothing gets me quite as excited about this Pagan holiday than Martha Stewart, her editors and photographers, and all those wizzards at MSLO who dream up the most magical ideas possible. I have, of course, every single special issue ever released by the publisher and I will have the new one coming out next week too! Below is the amazingly fantastic cover of the Halloween Handbook, a compilation of the best 150 Halloween ideas you could possibly imagine. The issue hits newsstands on August 31rst. (Yes, that's Martha on the cover as the "Spellbinding Sourceress!") Many thanks to the kind people at Martha Stewart Living for the photograph.


No comments:

Post a Comment