Monday, May 31, 2010

Martha's American Food

On Martha's blog the other day, she subtly made reference to a new cookbook that is in the works. She showed a photograph of one the kitchen staff at Omnimedia working on new recipes for the book. With my interest piqued, I naturally sought out more information. I found this on Amazon:

  • Martha Stewart's American Food
  • Hardcover: 272 pages
  • Publisher: Clarkson Potter (Oct 2 2012)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0307405087

  • No cover yet, and the release date seems too far away for my liking, but it's worthy to note that it's in the works. Obviously, at this early stage, the title and stats for the book may change. I am most intrigued by Martha's new Entertaining book, which will feature photographs and menus from Bedford, Skylands and Lily Pond Lane with an in-depth look at how Martha entertains today. I've heard very little about it of late and there is no word on its release date yet. Stay tuned!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment