Friday, August 22, 2008

It's never too early to start Christmas shopping, I say, so I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas gift. This little holiday kitchen linen set from the Martha Stewart Collection was found on eBay and I just had to have it. I'm glad I did! I love the colours and the retro-modern design.

The set came with two tea towels and a pot holder.

A nice detail is this linen strip in one corner of the towel for hanging it on a hook to dry.
A stitched Christmas tree on one corner of the pot holder is a very nice detail.

I've found that eBay is a great resource for discounted merchandise from the Martha Stewart Collection. I got my bedding from eBay, which you can see on my bed below. It's Martha's "Vintage Wallpaper" pattern from the Martha Stewart Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment