Monday, March 2, 2009

Longtime Martha Moments reader, Kevin Link, got the chance to meet Martha last Friday in St. Louis during a book signing at Macy's:
"Hi, Andrew! I couldn't resist sending you a photo of myself with Martha at her book signing here in St. Louis this past Friday. To be in such close physical proximity to her was totally overwhelming. It was truly a surreal experience. I had seen her in person several years ago at a charity benefit, but I wasn't nearly this close. She was absolutely charming and told me to enjoy the recipes in the Cooking School book as she signed my copy. This is a "Martha Moment" I will always remember!"
Those of us who have not met Martha up close will live vicariously through you, Kevin! Thank you so much for sharing your Martha Moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment