Saturday, March 21, 2009

Craft Book Preview Next Week

Hello everyone! My job training at Anthropologie is proceeding as planned and I'll soon be settled in Toronto for good. I found a wonderful apartment in a little brownstone with hardwood floors, a fireplace, a little kitchen with French doors and checker-board tiles. Cute, cute, cute! It's in a lovely part of town, right near a park and easy access to all areas of the city. I'll have pictures once things are settled. In the meantime, there is still lots more to do. I haven't even moved in yet.

In other news, the kind folks at MSLO sent me along a review copy of the Martha Stewart Encyclopedia of Crafts, which will be released on March 31. I plan to review it next Sunday when I'll have access to my scanner again. I'll post information about the book, my personal review and many other fascinating little details, so be sure to stay tuned for that.

I've also received a plethora of garden books by the wonderful Suzy Bales to review in the near future, so stay tuned for those as well.

I'd like to offer special thanks to Kenn for watching over Martha Moments while I'm in transit! All the best to everyone! I'll be in touch again soon.
___________________________________

Don't miss your opportunity to meet Martha in person and snag your own signed copy of Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts!

Upcoming Book Signings

Westbury, New York
Friday, April 3 at 12 p.m.Michaels,
Roosevelt Raceway Center
1280 Corporate Dr.
Westbury, New York 11590516-693-0420

Martha will sign copies of "Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts."Hannah Milman, crafts editorial director, will demonstrate a variety of projects.Pre-purchase books at your local Michaels while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment