Sunday, June 1, 2008

"We're number two! We're number two!" Okay, so it's not as glamorous as shouting "We're number one," but it's a solid place to start.

Boxxet.com has named Martha Moments the second best place on the Web to find information on Martha and her company. Boxxet is an online resource of websites and blogs that are ranked and rated by topic and category. In the Martha Stewart category, this site got second billing! The first was Topix.net. Anyone who knows for sure, though, will tell you that Topix.net is just not as 'in the know' as Martha Moments! But... I'll settle for number two. For now.

It's a real pleasure doing this blog and I try to keep it as fresh as possible with new content, which can be a challenge with a busy, full-time schedule and a life to lead. As always, though, it's the people who read it who really give me the gusto to continue. I've been so pleased by the number of comments - all of which have been positive - and the emails I get from people who enjoy the blog, some of whom work very closely with Martha Stewart. It's been an exciting and enjoyable venture and I look forward to lots more down the road!

Thanks for making Martha Moments so popular and for keeping me on my toes!
Boxxet:

No comments:

Post a Comment