Friday, May 22, 2009

Beekman at Anthropologie

Being the Home department manager at Anthropologie in Toronto means immersing myself in fabulous products for the kitchen, the bedroom, the garden and the bathroom, including wonderfully luxurious soaps, from French-milled Mistral to Saipua to the much-loved Cucina. Now, much to my surprise and delight, we'll have the handmade Beekman soaps to stock our shelves with! It's already being advertised on the website, anthropologie.com. Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell are the creators and founders of the Beekman goats-milk soaps, which are handmade at their fabulous farm in Sharon Springs, New York. I'm fortunate enough to call these intrepid young farmers (featured in last month's Vanity Fair) friends of mine and I can't wait to visit their farm in the fall for an apple-picking extravaganza! In the meantime, I'll happily place their "After the Sun" soap bars on the rustic shelves of a found piece of furniture. Oh, I know just the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment